Tuesday, May 29, 2007

theoritcally.

Infinite growth. Eternal change. Never-ending creation. It all begins with thought. Literally, every thought you think influences and adds to what you are experiencing. Yet most people's lives change very little. How do you account for that? People might say "I don't understand. You're telling me I'm responsible for everything in my life, yet there's no way I would have gotten caught up in this crisis on purpose!" Certainly not on purpose. Definitely by default. It is the lack of understanding of Universal Laws that has us creating our lives by default. Once you understand these Laws, you can begin to create what you want in your life consciously and deliberately.
We are creators. Anything you focus on, by Law of Attraction, you create. Without exception.



No comments: