Thursday, January 11, 2007

goodtobad

you know whats funny? how you act like it didnt happen.
the way you deny ever even concitering it. now tell me something,
tell me what your intentions were? maybe it was a game to you?
or i don't know maybe it was just my fault again.
well this game you're playing.
i guess she won sure i went down without a fight or maybe i did fight?
i don't know but i had no other options.
i tried for nothing, i thought things that wern't true,
& for some strange reason i thought things might go good this time.
but cmon who was i kidding.
i know you're not ready for something serious.
but you're really warming up to her,
which is good if its what you want.
i want you to be happy don't get me wrong
i just don't understand what just happened?
but you really made me think,
and you really made me miserable.

No comments: